At our camps, your child will team up with fellow “engineers” to build a bridge, participate in an unforgettable dinosaur dig, build and launch a model rocket, explore the science behind their favorite sports… the selection of activities will make your head spin!
Summer STEM Programs…
- are exciting and engaging
- offer unparalleled educational value while being FUN
- are amazingly affordable to individuals and organizations
- are offered in venues both indoors and out
- let children make and take home their own creations
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 781-341-4424.
Science Camp For Grades 2-8
The Science Summer Program offers a daily combination of in-class discovery and exploration with outdoor games and physical activities.
- One-week sessions
- Combines mad science classes with outdoor camp activities
- Touch, see, hear, smell and taste what science is really all about.
- Simple, real world science techniques that allow even the youngest of kids to enjoy learning
There are 3 programs offered. Each week will be different material based off of these 3 programs allowing campers to experience each program.
2018 Science Camp Dates
Week One: July 16 -20, 2018
Week Two: July 30-August 3, 2018
Week Three: August 13-17, 2018
Regular camp day is 9:00 am – 4:00 pm